Application Technical Analyst
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Information Systems
- Closing Date
Based from our Head Office in Bellshill, this role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved a variety of exciting projects from day one which will include:
- Design, develop, administer, and support technical solutions across all business applications ensuring accurate and timely delivery of key business information and functionality
- Design, develop, administer, and support databases, reports, business logic, and integrations that underpin all business applications ensuring applications are robust and performant, data integrity is maintained, and appropriate security is applied
- Work closely with functional pillars and relevant business contacts to gather and confirm business requirements and participate in solution design, as well as providing support and training where required
- Work closely with other GTS teams such as Operations, Architects, and Client Services to ensure architecture and infrastructure that underpins all business applications is correctly specified, robust, secure, and performant
- Work closely with external partners such as Vanilla and Waterstons to oversee and coordinate externally delivered solutions ensuring they are correct, robust, secure, performant, and delivered within the timescales agreed at the start of the engagement
- Provide end-to-end support across all business applications ensuring support calls are closed within SLAs and that system uptime meets agreed business targets
- Develop required documentation and adhere to internal processes and best practice methodologies
- You will have a Technical ability in database administration, software development lifecycles, technical infrastructure, and IT service management as well as a good awareness of database administration principles and underlying technical infrastructure, experience of software development lifecycle and agile development methodologies, and experience of IT service management.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the success profile by following the link below