Applications Technical Analyst
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Information Systems
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Technical Applications Leader, the successful candidate will develop, support, deliver and administer key business applications across the WG&S estate to meet the requirements of this ambitious, fast moving organisation. This role will have a particular focus on IFS, our ERP platform and the work required to upgrade to IFS Apps 10.
As a vital member of the GTS Team you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Design, develop, administer and support technical solutions across all business applications ensuring accurate and timely delivery of key business information and functionality
- Design, develop, administer and support databases, reports, business logic and integrations that underpin our applications ensuring they are robust and performant, that data integrity is maintained and appropriate security is applied
- Work closely with our business to gather business requirements.
- Participate in solution design, as well as providing support and training where required
- Work closely with Operations, Architects and Client Services to ensure the architecture and infrastructure that underpins all applications is correctly specified, robust, secure and performant
- Work closely with external partners to oversee and coordinate externally delivered solutions ensuring they are correct, robust, secure, performant and delivered on time and to budget
- Provide end-to-end support across all business applications ensuring support calls are closed within SLAs and that system uptime meets agreed business targets
- Develop required documentation and adhere to internal processes and best practice methodologies
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.