Arete Site Ambassador (Administrator and Receptionist)
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will be responsible for the end-to-end visitor experience and acting as the first point of contact for our Arete luxury production site. Providing support to the internal team and liaising with external stakeholders and visitors to create a welcoming environment, whilst proactively promoting a culture of excellence.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience within an administrative and/or receptionist role, who are strong communicators and influencers, who apply high standards to everything they do.
As a vital member of the Arete team you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- To own site standards across the Arete site, ensuring the environment reflects the premium nature of the products produced. Leading audits and action plans to address any gaps or highlighted issues in line with the standards set by the General Manager
- Coordination of site training system and use of other relevant systems including company ERP and document management software
- Responsible for the coordination and planning of all visits including ensuring necessary PPE requirements and site standards checks are met, appropriate rooms and facilities are available, and that any required tours, catering or other requirements are arranged as needed
- Assist with the organisation of various sizes of events as required, ensuring adherence to Health and Safety regulations and working within the relevant budgets
- Provide an efficient, courteous and professional service to all visitors, managing the reception area, ensuring a high quality visitor experience, and keeping an accurate log of all visitors on site
- Manage all mailroom requirements, ensuring post is processed and distributed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop relationships with the brand teams and other sites to improve communication across the business
- Support the General Manager and Site Leadership team with key administration activities, including calendar management, travel arrangements, expenses and ordering of all site stationery/consumables, ensuring a timely and professional delivery and maintaining confidentiality at all times
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.