Learning and Development Manager
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Human Resources
- Closing Date
This role is on a 52 week FTC basis and reports to the Head of Learning & Development. The successful applicant will support the business to design, develop and deliver world class learning interventions to progress the HR and L&D strategy forward, including leadership development, global induction, and talent management and e-learning.
As a vital member of the HR Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Support and lead on the delivery of L&D initiatives and projects using project management methodology to ensure project objectives are met on time
- Provide expertise and advise to HR Business Partners and Business stakeholders the provision of an L&D consultancy service
- Enhance the desire for learning through providing engaging innovative high quality solutions & effectively promote L&D a variety of channels
- Analyse and provide commentary on evaluation reports and other forms of information, as required, to support the provision of management information
- Provide coaching and guidance to HR administrator to support personal development and continuous improvement
- Manage the Talent Development process, making recommendations for continuous improvement to build our talent pipeline within the business
- Subject Matter Expert for LMS, driving e-learning agenda, building a partnership with GTS to ensure best experience for users
- Build excellent internal and external cross-functional relationships to optimize delivery of activities and facilitate timely / relevant communications.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.