Associate Brand Manager
- New York
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Are you a dynamic, creative professional in the Spirits industry? Would you like to contribute to a growing global company with a portfolio of premium brands? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Based in our New York Office, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects, which will include:
- collaborating with Field Marketing and agency teams on the development, inventory management and fulfillment of brand POS
- coordinating of brands’ representation at special events, including Corporate Events, media added-value events, brand or portfolio sponsorships
- coordinating weekly status reports, tracking key projects and timelines, facilitating the sharing of plans, assets & files
- preparing marketing, sales and distributor presentations for the brands
- working with the Finance team to plan, code, track & report brand marketing budgets across the portfolio
- coordinating key meetings with brand owners, Field Marketing and Field Sales teams on brand performance, activity tracking and planning
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing is required;
- At least two years experience, ideally in a FMCG or agency environment
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of various software packages, particularly all Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel & Access)
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.