Bottling Team Member
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date
Based from our flagship Distillery in Dufftown, the spiritual home of our company, where our founder created the first dram of Glenfiddich 125 years ago, this role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the Operations Team you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects which will include:
- Ensure that safe working practises and quality procedures are adhered to in line with ISO 9001, BRC, environmental and HMRC requirements for compliance
- Undertakes packing duties as directed and in accordance with quality standards manual
- Conducts quality checks at predetermined slots in the process to ensure quality is being achieved and maintained. Takes appropriate corrective action if necessary
- Carry out changeovers on asset following procedures to ensure right first time start up
- Conduct basic housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe and organised work environment
- Contributes appropriately to team meetings and supports the implementation of team strategy, plans and continuous improvement projects
It is essential you have entry level education and PC skills, ideally with experience in the use of automated stock control system.
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.