Brand Ambassador, Hudson
- Home Based
- Job Type
- Closing Date
What’s your story?
Our Brand Ambassadors act as the face of our brands, and they all have had a unique journey to where they are now. Each day is something different yet exciting, whether it’s in front of a crowd representing Hudson Whiskey, traveling to accounts, or working alongside a dynamic team of individuals. They love the brand, live the brand. Come take a look for yourself, and apply today!
Based in New York, the Hudson Brand Ambassador will have the opportunity to expand their horizons by:
- Working with agencies and local teams on identification of sponsorship and partnership opportunities within Hudson brand guidelines
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with national and local journalists in each market for trade, industry and lifestyle media
- Acting as the "face of Hudson" for trade and consumer journalists and organize and stage events, tastings and interviews while hosting journalists and the trade on distillery trips.
- We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong spirits background, either through professional experience (e.g. bartending, marketing) or strong personal interest
- Proven understanding of budget and forecast and key elements
- Proven ability to operate in different markets and cultures
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.