Business Process Architect
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Information Systems
- Closing Date
Reporting to the ERP Solution Design Leader, this role will create, maintain and govern a standard set of architecture artefacts that accurately model the business: developing key business processes, services, goals, drivers, objectives and strategies; and working in partnership with key business and GTS stakeholders to ensure these provide a true reflection of the organisation.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills who are comfortable at gathering and documenting requirements from both technical and non-technical users. In addition, you will have experience of modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques, with particular knowledge of BPMN 2.
As a vital member of the GTS Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Define the process methodology and standards to be deployed across the Company.
- Lead the facilitation of, and effectively contribute to, project workshops with relevant process owners/SME’s and senior business stakeholders.
- Document the current As Is processes, highlighting opportunities in terms of process change, organisation design change or system change that will deliver business benefit.
- Design and document the To Be business process model based on Industry best practice standards for a FMCG organisation.
- Build an enduring governance framework to embed the new process model across the organisation ensuring full alignment with other GOM objectives such as organisational design constructs, development of KPI’s and Corporate Directory documentation standards.
- Establish and maintain successful relationships throughout all levels of the organisation to influence and advise on business processes and systems, developing a collaborative approach to continuous improvement.
- Train and engage business users on understanding BPMN notation and processes, and design/deliver appropriate training on organisational standards, procedures and technologies in line with WG&S project, operational and support requirements.
- Attend Project Steering Group meetings as required to report on project status and support the approval of completion of key project milestones.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.