Convenience Business Unit Controller
- Home Based (UK)
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Commercial / Sales
- Closing Date
William Grant & Sons UK is looking for a Convenience Business Controller to join the Senior Commercial Leadership Team. This is a truly exciting and rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial, commercially savvy and passionate leader to join the fastest growing Premium Spirits Brands in the UK.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering a strategy to step change our presence, sales and contribution across the Convenience channel, from Route to Market to stores.
- You will build a centre of excellence for growth of our brands in developing retail channels.
- You will play a key role in the development of strategy transfer to Grocery Convenience formats.
- You will deliver budget performance, sustainable growth and profitability, whilst balancing brand equity and value.
- You will need to rapidly develop unrivalled sector knowledge and build world class senior level trading relationships, as well as represent the business on major trade bodies.
- You will become the public face for WG&S UK across the industry and will raise our profile across the Convenience sector.
- But most importantly, you will lead, motive and develop our high performing Convenience team and create an unparalleled legacy in order to maximise employee engagement and talent development.
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Have broad knowledge of UK Convenience channel and strong commercial experience.
- Have comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of brand building.
- Be a resilient and tenacious leader who can manage wide portfolio of accounts whilst supporting and leading a team towards a high performance culture.
- Have a strategic and analytical mind, with strong financial awareness.
- Have the ability to network and influence at a senior level internally and externally.
- Demonstrate professionalism, credibility, trust and respect, both internally and externally.
In return, you will get the opportunity to unleash your independent spirit and create your own legacy. You will join a global company that is immensely proud of our portfolio of premium brands and you will be part of a culture that provides you with the freedom and opportunity to make a difference, to your career and to our business.
If this sounds like you, please apply now to email@example.com with an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter including the following details:
- Confirm you have the right to work in the UK
- Outline your current salary and expectations
- Confirm the notice period from your current role