- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Engineering / Technical
- Closing Date
This is a rare opportunity to work in a very thriving team. You will maintain and repair all cask stock held ensuring casks are 100% fit for purpose at point of use, as well as rejuvenate cask stock in line with quality policy requirement and carry out assessment checks on all casks as required for coopering / rejuvenation.
- To ensure Health & Safety and Welfare of self and others while carrying out operations.
- Conduct full cask quality inspection of stock and repair / rejuvenate as necessary.
- Ensure daily and weekly targets are achieved and records are kept.
- Safe operation of all cooperage equipment in line with work instructions and risk assessments.
- Carry out assessment checks on equipment and checks in line with company procedures.
- Clean and maintain area of team responsibility to standards.
- Use and maintain equipment responsibliy and in accordance with all training and instruction.
- Actively contribute to CI and team meetings supporting and implementing team plans and driving improvements across the team
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.