Digital Content Connections Manager
- New York
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Are you a dynamic, creative professional in the Spirits industry? Would you like to contribute to a growing global company with a portfolio of premium brands? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Based in our New York Office, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects, which will include:
- General responsibility. Working closely with the Director, Digital & eCommerce, Global ACE team, and local brand teams, co-develop US digital marketing strategy in line with the Global roadmap and execution plan. Identify areas for investment that will have the most impact. Strengthen portfolio positioning and messaging. Directly manage owned channels for WGS USA, notably Instagram and the website. Priority channels will include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, websites, and email/RM.
- Test & Learn, Analysis. Experiment, test and learn to position WGS brands for success in the future. Maximize reach and improve ROI on content produced.
- Subject Matter Expert. Champion digital content and online advocacy within the US organization, share best practice with Global team. Act as internal consultant to brand teams and leadership.
- Brand Ambassadors. Support BA-led digital program ideas and provide expertise and upskilling to help reach KPIs and improve their online presence.
- Content to Conversion. Gain strong understanding of path to purchase in spirits and identify where and how WGS can influence with content. Increase volume of brand content seen and engaged by target consumers across formats and platforms.
- Key Relationships. Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with various stakeholders, eg US and Global brand teams, US Advocacy team, Global ACE team, digital agencies, brand ambassadors, influencers. Some interaction with distributors, customers and the trade.
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have up to the minute specialist skill and knowledge in digital marketing
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, with clear results based record
- Proven track record across social media, email, web and media
- Creative and intellectually curious with strong ability to influence
- Strong digital analytics
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.