Distribution Admin Team Member
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this role will support the Operational functions by co-ordinating full container loads (FCL) and loose container loads (LCL) processes, in order to meet daily targets and customer service. The role will also include preparation of HMRC documentation in order for goods to be despatched and to keep the movement of goods compliant.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record demonstrating compliance and knowledge of HM Revenue & Customs legislation.
As a vital member of the team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Ensure tasks within Admin function are compliant with Health & Safety, Environmental and Customs & Excise legislation in order to maintain compliance with all regulatory bodies related to Warehousing and Transport Activities
- To ensure that safe working practises and quality procedures are adhered to in line with ISO 9001 BRC, environmental & HMRC requirements for compliance
- Implement best practise processes and procedures within Admin function, specifically FCL and LCL processes and HMRC documentation, in order to maximise team effectiveness and flexibility, ensuring a strong interface with Bottling, Dry Goods, CRD & external customers and suppliers
- To support the deployment of team members within the function
- To ensure that any changes to procedures as a result of any new HMRC legislation are carried out within the set timescale
- Contributes appropriately to team meetings and supports the implementation of team strategy, plans and continuous improvement projects
- To support Distribution team in order to deliver results in line with the Distribution strategy and to meet internal/external stakeholders requirements
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.