Employee Led Giving Co-ordinator
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Human Resources
- Closing Date
This role will support the delivery of the Employee Led Giving Scheme (including the two key strands of Matched Giving and Local Giving) to ensure optimal engagement and experience for employees. It will also be responsible for the administration of activities to support the Scheme.
We are looking for candidates with Good level of IT/Technical skills with ability to prepare various reports/metrics, together with the ability to multitask, prioritise and make good use of time management skills
As a vital member of the Human Resources Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Administer and actively promote the Matched Giving scheme for employees including liaising with applicants, handle enquiries, process and approve applications and liaise with third party charitable giving agencies.
- Maintain and develop the Local Giving framework (i.e. site devolved charity budget) including liaising with local employee forums and charity committees.
- Develop and implement the roll out and raise awareness of Employee Led Giving across our global locations.
- Measure effectiveness of our Employee Led Giving scheme with detailed metrics through regular reports and analysis.
- Create/develop content for regular Employee Led Giving updates via internal communication channels, including keeping the Employee Led Giving fetch site up to date.
- Be the first point of call in relation to Employee Led Giving, respond to telephone calls, email enquiries and requests for information.
- Undertake administration support in relation to the Employee Led Giving scheme, as required by Leader.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.