- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Engineering / Technical
- Closing Date
We are looking for an Engineering Technician to provide technical expertise to ensure maximum efficiency and performance from engineering assets and delivery of the engineering strategy whilst being compliant with all relevant H&S, BRC & ISO legislation at all times.
This role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved a variety of exciting projects from day one which will include:
- Ensuring compliance with relevant H&S, BRC, and ISO legislation during all work activities.
- Providing technical support to ensure maximum efficiency from production and engineering assets, ensuring planned and corrective maintenance tasks are completed as scheduled.
- Managing contractors as/when required as per contractor management procedure.
- Ensuring maximum business benefit from all budget spend.
- Building and maintaining key relationships with Bottling and Vat Hall personnel to ensure objectives and SBP engineering strategy is delivered.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Applicants should have excellent planning and implementation skills, and be qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline having served a recognised apprenticeship with significant experience and knowledge of relevant area (FMCG environment, building services) and knowledge of H&S legislation.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the success profile by following the link below.
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people.
So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!