Finance Analyst - Optimis Project
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Reporting to the BBU Lead for the Optimus Project, this role will support the development and creation of Optimal Management Reporting (OMR) packs and the development of detailed business analysis. It will also act as a key point of contact for all relevant queries and escalating as required.
We are looking for candidates with experience of IFS, ERP, Hyperion Planning and Qlikview, with the ability to adhere to deadlines and deliver expectations.
As a vital member of the Optimis Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Support the development and creation of Optimal Management Reporting (OMR) packs, replicating for market specific requirements, and supporting the generation of test OMR’s for review and test purposes.
- Ensure robust and consistent OMR and Metric Definition documentation, developing and recording metric definitions as required to support OMR business analysis.
- Support the development of detailed business analyses and the Data Warehouse, acting as a key point of contact for all relevant queries and escalating as required.
- Support transition activities required to implement Optimal Management Reporting (OMR) packs. This includes collecting current data structures and transaction data from BBU markets and mapping to new structures as agreed, supporting local markets with code part standardisation, interacting with markets to resolve queries as and when required and testing transition amendments to support implementation. Additionally work with local teams to identify process gaps, embed new processes and provide ongoing support throughout duration of transition process.
- Support the implementation of Optimal Management Reporting (OMR) packs, this includes testing of Data Warehouse output against expected results and investigation into underlying variances and issues.
- Provide appropriate financial and project administration support, ensuring purchase order compliance in line with finance processes and supporting ongoing budget tracking and variance analysis.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring cross-functional working to support the successful delivery of the Optimis project.
- Commit to delivering excellence, supporting the implementation and embedding of change through Project Optimis and identifying and recommending opportunities for continuous improvement and increased efficiency.
- Provide support on any ad hoc project activities as required
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.