Global Corporate Communications Administrator
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Head of Global Corporate Communications, the successful candidate will maintain a system of corporate communications assets in line with GDPR requirements and oversee the global corporate communications calendar.
We are looking for applicants with strong IT skills with particular focus MS Word and PowerPoint. Experience of working with Senior Management also necessary, together with the ability to maintain a busy workload while providing a hands on approach to the team.
As a vital member of the Global Corporate Communications Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Maintain Corporate Communications calendar of activity, keeping an up to date resource of corporate communications.
- Manage the corporate communications and press office inbox to ensure messages are responded to, passed on to the relevant contact in a timely way.
- Manage daily diary of appointments/meetings for the Head of Corporate Communications and support to the Communications team including arranging telephone and video conferences and organising catering to ensure the smooth management of the team.
- Support arrangement of internal/external events and meetings/conferences including roadshows, family days, Long Service, StandFast awards, supporting all aspects of an event venue selection including hotel and meeting room bookings and catering requirements to deliver outstanding event experiences. Attend photography or filming sessions and provide ad hoc support to ensure sessions run effectively.
- Organise all travel arrangements for the Head of Corporate Communications and Corporate Communications team taking into account budgets and individual preferences whilst having all relevant documentation prepared to ensure accurate and timely information is available.
- Support the ongoing maintenance and development of content for our intranet portal, ensure relevant content is shared and kept up to date – including drafting articles, uploading articles and images.
- Preparing correspondence including drafting letters, emails, memos, presentations etc, preparation of agenda items, taking minutes and following up on action items where required to support the Head of Corporate Communications and the wider team in all communications both internal and external.
- Manage and control global communications network lists, ensuring the list is kept up to date and accurate.
- Keep a record of budgets, processing of expenses and invoice submissions whilst assisting in team budgets to ensure accurate, up to date records are available at all times.
- Responsible for the organisation, categorising and labelling of corporate communication assets as well as GDPR implications ensuring assets are maintained, organised and protected.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.