Government Compliance Analyst
- New Jersey
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Fascinated by the world of imports, customs, and regulations? Have a knack for tracking, analysing, and problem solving? Why not join our team as our Government Compliance Analyst?
Based in our Edison, NJ facility, this role will:
- Coordinate regulatory filings, and analyse spirt movements and inventories.
- Compile documentation for importation and storage/bottling.
- Understand our IFS system to determine inventory levels for federal and state reporting.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which includes:
- Current US Customs Brokers License
- A qualified degree or at least 5years of experience in government compliance
- Working knowledge of US Customs and TTB requirements for the spirit industry.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.