Government Compliance Clerk
- New Jersey
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Interested in helping keep a portfolio of premium brand spirits like Sailor Jerry flowing? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Based in our Edison, NJ, office, the Government Compliance Clerk will:
- Provide administrative support such as mining and maintaining data related to import coordination, spirt movement, and inventories.
- Maintain contact with Freight Forwarders, suppliers, and terminal operations to assure 100% compliance with required documentation.
- Maintain an array of calendars, spreadsheets, and filing systems.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which includes:
- Previous administrative or clerical experience.
- Ability to accurately compile, maintain, and analyse data.
- A high attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- Prior industry or related compliance/customs experience preferred.
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.