Group Finance Systems Analyst
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Group Financial Systems Leader, the successful candidate will support Group Finance Systems BAU processes, alongside assisting the Group Financial Systems Leader with the development and implementation of system updates, change and reporting, with the ultimate objective of the provision of transparent financial information across the Group.
As a vital member of the Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Provide specialist analyst skills to support the development of finance systems, and drive and support effective reporting solutions that meet reporting requirements
- Play a key role in managing and delivery of the core Planning and Reporting cycles, including the leading of forex restatement routines
- Assist with the management of reporting hierarchies, structure and processes that facilitate current management reporting, and support the review and development of requests for change to ensure that these hierarchies and structures continue to evolve to meet the needs of business users
- Help to drive an agenda which is focussed on ensuring an appropriate control environment around the core finance systems. As part of this, create and implement appropriate control procedures across all relevant areas with GFS
- Complete User Acceptance and Regression Testing of any major changes/ developments
- Prepare and deliver system training of any (new) system functionality or changes
- Review and analyse the impact of all technical upgrades and engage the Group Finance Systems Leader and wider finance business users
- Liaise directly with Global Finance functions and GTS, ensuring smooth transition of any changes
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.