GTS EMEA Services Leader
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Information Systems
- Closing Date
Based from our Richmond office, this role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved a variety of exciting projects from day one which will include:
- Provides GTS leadership to the designated region and local regional GTS teams enabling the Company to meet its business objectives for day to day operations and project delivery.
- Support the GTS Regional Services Leader and Regional FD to contribute to Group objectives and regional 5 Year Plan taking responsibility for managing the Governance model for all GTS activities in the region, including risk management.
- As a member of the GTS leadership team, proactively collaborate to help shape the development of the WG&S GTS strategy ensuring the requirements of the designate region are consolidated, reviewed, planned in order to input to the Group strategy.
- To lead the development of the digital strategy in partnership with the Group Marketing team
- Ensure regional compliance with GTS policies and Information Security requirements ensuring technology based solutions are consistent to GTS standards, policies and procedures while introducing new methodologies and technologies as appropriate
- Management responsibility and control for operational and capital spend for GTS services in designated region, ensuring compliance with group policy and budget reconciliation processes.
- Champion change initiatives for areas of responsibility to add value to business area and GTS to support the drive for continuous improvement.
- Think creatively to develop capability and capacity across a wide range of countries, cultures and demand for GTS services as part of a global GTS objective to build a new legacy and enduring delivery model for WG&S.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the success profile by following the link below