Head of Customer Facing Supply Chain
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Director, this role will develop and implement the customer facing supply chain strategy, utilising S&OP. It will lead the function harnessing best practice and building strong relationships with the Regional SC Heads.
We are looking for candidates with experience of successfully defining and leading change within a customer relations function. Candidates must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with a postgraduate degree in Supply Chain Management.
As a vital member of the team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Lead, motivate and develop the team in line with the company values to maximise employee engagement
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer facing strategy in conjunction with the BU SC Heads and in-line with the company and P&SC objectives
- Lead & integrate S&OP and the demand forecasting process to create accurate sales forecasts
- Work closely with the brand & pricing teams to ensure that product is allocated in accordance to Allocations committee
- Deliver and strive to exceed budgeted targets (cost to serve, forecast accuracy, budget, OTIF, Reliability)
- Formulate and drive the strategy for S&OP including dashboard & reporting
- Drive adherence to the detailed meeting agendas, templates and formats within SBP, Regional HQs, BBU/OBU and distributor reviews
- Develop in conjunction with Commercial Finance & GTS an ability to move to 1 Number principle
- Be responsible for the consolidation of the global demand forecasts, accurate order taking and delivery of £1,000 million value of orders to 200 markets
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders (customers/distributors) to ensure alignment of company strategy and use the S&OP framework to drive essential behavioural and process change
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.