Head of Supply Chain - EMEA
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date
We are looking for an experienced Head of Supply Chain – EMEA to ensure the timely supply of our products in support of the WG&S EMEA (including ODCs and Distributors) business plans. You will facilitate excellence in product delivery to market throughout the order to cash process whilst achieving the critical KPIs of the WG&S Supply Chain team. The role will drive continuous improvement in the order management, demand & supply planning processes. You will own the Sales and Operations Planning Process for EMEA and the key liaison with SBP and the in-market commercial teams to ensure successful roll-up of the supply plan delivering excellent service at an optimised cost.
The successful candidate will be a key member of WG&S EMEA senior management team, ensuring SC representation in strategic discussions. Implement functional expertise through support from Head of Global Planning, Logistics & Customer Relations.
The key responsibilities are the following:
- Overall responsibility to define, develop and execute a first class supply chain solution that supports the differing markets within EMEA. Responsible for volume of sales equating to approximately 7 million cases to 82 markets with a distribution expense of £4.5 million.
- Motivate and develop the Supply Chain teams supporting the markets in line with company values to maximise employee and market performance.
- Continuously review and improve the Forecasting, Planning and Customer Relations functions to ensure a high level of operational effectiveness and adoption of industry best practice whilst balancing service and cost.
- Work with Commercial and Marketing leaders to ensure a customer focused and commercially orientated approach harnessing S&OP to drive market, sub-region, regional and EMEA reviews and NPD delivery.
- In conjunction with P&SC develop, monitor and communicate all key operational metrics ensuring operational and cost metrics are delivered and exceeded, ensuring alignment to central policies.
- Engage with Key distributors to develop Supply Chain strategy.
- Build excellent working relationships, proactively recommend and implement improvements in the operation of the supply chain in order to add value to preferred customers / suppliers.
- Deliver on the major SC/Commercial projects as they relate to portfolio, cost to serve & service.
- Work with leadership team and other functional heads to review and evaluate new business opportunities and key business challenges.
We are a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving where sharing your ideas; expertise, knowledge and opinions are encouraged as part of your day to day role.
Applicants should be degree level qualified and have knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures. You should have at least 10 years’ experience of working in a FMCG organisation and has a comprehensive understanding of supply chain processes and procedures. We are looking for previous experience of managing S&OP or IBP, with a proven record of managing and developing teams through objective setting to performance management. You will have strong experience of establishing and managing successful relationships with distributors/customers. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of PC applications such as Word, Excel essential
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.