- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader the successful candidate will support the Warehousing Team in order to deliver results in line with the Spirit Supply strategy and to meet internal/external stake-holder requirements.
As a vital member of the Team you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Ensure that safe working practises and quality procedures are adhered to in line with ISO 9001, BRC, environmental and HRMC requirements for compliance.
- Implement best practice processes and procedures within Transport to maximise team effectiveness and flexibility, ensuring a strong interface with the Dry, Wet Goods, Vat Hall & Filling Store areas and Warehousing.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders in particular despatch, loading and Vat Hall coordinators.
- Ensure when carrying out daily tasks around the Warehousing and Filling Store functions that you are compliant with Health & Safety, Environmental and Customs & Excise Legislation in order to maintain compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Conduct basic maintenance, safety checks and housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe and organised working environment.
- Contributes appropriately to team meetings and supports the implementation of team strategy, plans and continuous improvement projects.
- Support & cover associated shunting duties as required
- Manage the movement & yard management of full & empty containers/trailers to ensure that customer demand is met
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.