- New Jersey
- Job Type
- Human Resources
- Closing Date
Create your legacy!
We are a global spirits company that is immensely proud of our portfolio of premium brands. We’ve got big ambitions to grow our business by taking more great brands to even more consumers across the world.
But it won’t happen by chance. We need the best people to come and work with us to make this happen!
Why not start your journey with us today and see how you can become part of a culture that provides you with the freedom and opportunity to make a difference, to your career and to our business.
- Provide support to both the Head of Operations Americas and Head of HR Packaging Supply Chain & Central Services in various aspects of HR including: HR workforce analytics, talent acquisition, on-boarding, change management, working knowledge of benefits and employee relations
- Work collaboratively with the UK and US HR Teams on all people-related programs and projects including organizational change, performance management, employee relations, retention management and engagement of employees
- Provide counsel and support to local leadership on people related concerns
- Support fellow HR Manager with the full cycle of Edison-based recruiting activities, driving a positive and consistent candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Human Resources or equivalent
- Expertise in employee relations issues, HR policy implementation with a thorough understanding of operational HR processes and practices
- Demonstrated experience and confidence in all areas listed above
- Working knowledge of local employment law and regulations
- 5+ years HR experience with 2+ years at this level within a multinational organization
- Global experience
- PHR certification