- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Human Resources
- Closing Date
This role is new to team due to organic growth and will be working as a standalone but reporting remotely to the wider HR team. You will provide advice and guidance on a wide range of HR issues and ensure the implementation of best practice approaches as well as adherence to HR policies, procedures, and employment legislation. You will be responsible for driving continuous HR improvement through process enhancement, data & metric analysis and measurement of performance. Like a challenge? Then this role could be for you.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Manager and local hiring managers to oversee the recruitment and selection process for the relevant Business Unit(s), from requisition to point of offer.
- Collate, analyse and report relevant and identified management information (e.g. Headcount, attendance, adherence to recruitment and training budgets, etc) for monthly submission to operational leadership teams to identify people related trends, continuous improvement actions andto aid decision making.
- Support and advise on all Employee Relations matters including complex grievance and disciplinary issues in accordance with relevant Company Policy and best practice.
- Work closely with the HRBP responsible for the Occupational Health Contract to support service delivery and drive accountability from our third party suppliers. Ensure effective case management of all site occupational health issues as well as adherence to health surveillance procedures in order to implement a robust absence management framework that delivers on relevant site KPI’s.
- Lead the Graduate Recruitment Programme for Engineering and Technical and partner with Learning and Development to deliver and implement improvements to Graduate Development Programme.
- Engage effectively with leadership teams across the site and Local Employee Forum to ensure the full delivery of HR services and supports that build capability and strengthen our culture.
- Participate in the delivery and support the implementation of global William Grant and Sons projects and initiatives to maximise service improvement and employee engagement in support of the delivery of the Global HR Strategy.
- Lead responsibility for all site induction and on boarding activity and support the site leadership team to embed and take ownership for a documented, consistent and inspiring induction process for all new employees.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business objectives by ensuring that all HR practices are integrated with, compliment and fully support business goals.
- Support, develop and deliver training programmes that are relevant to the needs of the business as required across the site.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.