Hyperion Planning Specialist
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Information Systems
- Closing Date
Working closely with global business users to influence and improve ways of working by utilising the appropriate Hyperion functionality? Then this role could be for you!..
Based from our Hook/Richmond office, this role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved a variety of exciting projects from day one which will include:
Skills and Qualification:
- Work as part of Hyperion Technical Team to upskill in Hyperion technology and gain strong understanding of business processes required to maintain, design and develop the William Grant & Sons global planning solution.
- Use MS SQL server to manage integration with source and target applications. Work closely with other technical teams to ensure successful data flow across the core WGS systems.
- Provide second line support to users and communicate effectively with 3rd party support companies when escalation is required.
- Continuously review application set-up and processes to identify and suggested improvements.
- Manage and deliver change requests by adhering to internal development pillars: Define, Design, and Deliver.
- Assist the Hyperion team in the production of training and support documentation and deliver training to small groups when required.
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members and work together to establish best practise.
- Drive technical excellence in the team to deliver cross functional business information
- Eagerness to develop technical skills and learn new technologies.
- Development or administration experience with Hyperion or other EPM tool (e.g. Cognos TM1, SAP BPC).
- Sound finance background.
- Ability to work with business users and translate business processes into system solutions.
- Strong attention to detail, delivering documented designs and user guides.
- Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in data analysis techniques.
- Development experience with Hyperion Planning, PBCS or HFM.
- Part / fully qualified accountant.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL.
- Experience producing support and training documentation and delivering coaching sessions.
- Experience using a structured development methodology from Demand management, Requirements gathering, Design, Development, test through to the Change control process
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the success profile by following the link below