Infrastructure Operations Team Leader
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Information Systems
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the successful candidate will mentor and lead the Global Operations team and ensure a consistent and stable service is delivered across the organisation.
As a vital member of the Group Technology Services Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Lead and manage the end-to-end delivery of high quality infrastructure services across all business functions, including the management of resources, issues and risks.
- Work alongside department leaders to ensure all technical resources, infrastructure and requirements are properly planned and available.
- Lead and mentor team to ensure resources are aligned to priorities, consistently meeting deadlines, delivering against agreed SLA’s and KPIs’, are being challenged, and have the appropriate skills.
- Deliver a consistent, high quality operational service whilst supporting project requirements.
- Liaise with relevant system owners, Service Delivery and business leaders to confirm business requirements and ensure demands are met in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members, updating and documenting procedures.
- Define and implement appropriate measures and controls across the Infrastructure estate to ensure
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved