IT Regional Business Solutions Manager
- Job Type
- Information Systems
- Closing Date
We're looking for a Regional Business Solutions Manager to lead and manage a team of Business Application Analysts! Are you looking to contribute to a growing global company with a portfolio of premium brands? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Based in our New York office you will:
- Lead and manage Business Application Analysts, External Contractors, IT Suppliers and Global GTS Team resources providing end-to-end system support for all relevant business applications (ensure support calls are closed within service level targets, ensure system uptime meets agreed business targets, etc.)
- Create & manage Resource & Project Plans supporting Key Business initiatives requiring GTS solutions such that they meet the objectives on time, to quality and within allocated budget
- Work with VP GTS – NA on annual OPEX & CAPEX budgets and ensure all GTS transactions comply with Financial policies and procedures
- Responsible for design, development, future roadmap definition,administration and support for business applications with the Region
- Responsible for proper application administration and support, reports and interfaces ensuring maximum data integrity and efficient access and performance
- Liaise with relevant business leaders to confirm business requirements and solution design, as well as to provide support and training in using the relevant applications
- Responsible for developing required documentation (Functional Design Specifications, Testing Templates, etc.) and adhering to internal processes and best practice methodologies.
- Communicating new technologies to specific business areas when applicable; evaluating new products or systems for applicability to business areas
- Providing support to the business in general for daily processes and procedures to maintain compliance with company policies and governmental regulations
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which includes:
- Proven team leader who can set objectives, effectively manage a team’s performance and develop individuals to achieve their potential
- Proven track record of implementing, enhancing and supporting core business applications and ERPs that are key to business success utilizing local and global resources
- Strong business credibility enabling effective liaison between the business and GTS, facilitating the identification of process improvements, system design, testing and implementation of technical projects – often requiring coordination of multiple functional areas
- Knowledge of Industry best practice methodologies including Software Development Lifecycles, Technical Infrastructure, and IT Service Management
- Extensive experience managing the delivery, support and maintenance of business applications in a manufacturing environment of a medium to large size company
- 5 to 7 years experience in an IS Leadership role within a Spirits or Consumer Goods company
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.