- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
As a vital member of the Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Analyse all raw materials, in process materials and finished products for a range of analytical parameters in accordance with standard procedures and to schedule.
- Interpret results and, through effective communication with production teams, provide information on required actions and recommendations to maintain product quality, efficiency and compliance.
- Ensure results are correct and communicated to key stakeholders in a timely and appropriate manner and that results are recorded diligently.
- Ensure proficiency testing and due diligence analysis is carried out and reported.
- Ensure maintenance is carried out on laboratory instrumentation to agreed timescales to ensure accuracy and consistency in analytical results.
- Utilise continuous Improvement technique to improve laboratory and plant performance.
- Support delivery of project work carried out within the Technical team.
- Co-ordinate the Process management systems in the technical compliance area, namely ISO9001:2016, OHSAS18001,
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.