Manager, Net Revenue Management
- New York
- Job Type
- Commercial / Sales
- Closing Date
• Jointly with Brand Marketing develop and deliver the brand price position consumer price strategy within the commercial realities agreed with commercial teams. Provide input to Global Brand Teams on price Strategy
• Review implementation of recommended plans, analysing how differences have occurred & recommend lawful strategies compliant with approved financial practices and standards to achieve targets.
• Develop & implement a sustainable Price Strategy by brand variant / size that successfully minimizes commercial risks of trade price differentials and that is consistent with consumer price strategy, legally compliant.
• Develop & deliver best practice Trade Terms Structure that enables WGS to focus spend & investment consistently with best practice with key distributors. Develop, implement and ensure Division utilize common price structures to most effectively manage price changes and margin management
• Provide total transparency of the key elements of the brand variant value chain (Govt/Trade/Distributor/WGS). This will inevitably result in a growing the NSV/case without necessarily impacting consumer price.
• On-going training of pricing management to organization to ensure high levels of competency of this skill throughout Commercial/Marketing/Finance teams. Decision Support
• Preparing and analyzing quarterly pricing reporting package from Vistaar (Budget) to include: Distributor Margin, Price Change Impact, Customer Discount Evaluation & NSV Detailed Reporting by Market
• Preparing and analyzing quarterly pricing reporting package from iDig (Actual) to include: Distributor Margin, Price Change Impact, Customer Discount Evaluation & NSV Detailed Reporting by Market
• Price survey administration and analysis: Commercial Team, Independent & Nielsen. Triangulate the data and provide key insights into pricing execution vs. strategy
Skills and Qualifications: Essential:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics is required.
• Ability to effectively organize and plan ahead, ensuring a wider team is aligned to processes and timelines.
• Commercial experience with focus on value chain and Pricing (Customer and Consumer)
• Minimum 5 years of experience within the Beverage Alcohol Industry
• Good relationship builder, and able to operate across diverse cultural environments.
• Strong interpersonal influencing and negotiating skills
• Performance / Results driven with strong commercial acumen
• Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and understanding, enabling communication to be expressed in a concise and effective manner
• Has a comprehensive understanding of own business area and its impact on the wider organisation and its competitive environment
• Ability to communicate and train Pricing management and financial concepts and information to non-finance people, and comfortable dealing with people at all levels of the organization.
• Self starter who can work on their own initiative, and take the lead on projects and analysis.
• Confident in ability to challenge and be challenged on Value Chain, Pricing (Customer and Consumer) and Financial implications
• Ability to multi-task and deadline focussed. Desirable:
• Knowledge of Spanish a plus