Marketing Compliance Associate
- New York
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Are you a dynamic, creative professional in the Spirits industry? Would you like to contribute to a growing global company with a portfolio of premium brands? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Based in our New York Office, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects, which will include:
- Act as point of contact to support and advise the sales and marketing personnel on aspects of trade practice laws, compliance with the DISCUS and WG&S Code of Marketing Practice relating to the Company’s advertising and promotional activities in the USA
- Maintain the Company’s legal compliance resources, including apps, reference sheets, regulatory summaries, guidance notes, state matrices and monthly industry litigation and regulation updates
- Support the branded business unit in filing certificate of label approvals (COLAs) for new WG&S products
- Prepare and deliver legal and compliance training presentations and other educational efforts alongside Senior Trade Practice Compliance Manager as needed
- Attend legal and industry seminars in the area of trade practice compliance as needed
- Support the global legal team’s compliance initiatives in rolling out messaging, communications or supporting training initiatives in the areas of Data
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which include:
- BA degree or similar
- Computer Literate – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High levels of personal integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Embraces change and drives new thinking
- Clerical experience preferably in a legal
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and arecommitted to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.