Marketing Finance Analyst
- New York
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Are you a curious, analytical professional looking to contribute to a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendrick’s Gin and Milagro Tequila? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Based in our Manhattan offices, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects which will include:
- Partnering with the Marketing Finance Director in assisting the Brand Mangers with management of their advertising budgets and functioning as the key point of contact for vendor invoices, budget requests and any ad hoc requests.
- Assisting with the development of Marketing Advertising budget and quarterly latest estimates, including tracking, updating & preparing monthly reporting – by brand and at the portfolio level
- Conducting monthly reviews with Brand Managers and Marketing Exec to ensure confidence in overall budget
- Guiding proper phasing of advertising dollars to track volume phasing as a risk-mitigation process and preparation of monthly phasing analysis
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or a related field
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis
- Wine/spirits and/or consumer products experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.