NPD Change Administrator FTC
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date
Reporting to the New Product Development (NPD) Renovation & Gifting Area Leader, this role will provide effective project administration support to the NPD project teams in relation to core brand redesign projects leading to efficient implementation.
As a vital member of the NPD Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- To set up packaging components and bill of material to agreed standards within the material requirements planning (MRP) system in a timely manner that meets the needs of the business.
- To participate fully in the Global Innovation Process when required.
- To maintain master data within the MRP system in line with agreed business requirements.
- To review the product lifecycle management process on an on-going basis to ensure effective and efficient use of the system.
- To aid with updating of any meeting minutes or any other administrative work that is created within the Global redesigns.
- Support NPD project manager where required for global redesigns on the requesting of new product codes, briefing artwork to graphic designers and ensuring compliance of the NPD process.
We are looking for candidates with advanced computer literacy and a positive ‘can do’ attitude. You will be self-sufficient with an ability to prioritise and maintain a busy workload. As a proactive and detail minded team member, you will also implement solutions to help manage the wider team workload.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.