Operations Finance Analyst
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Commercial / Sales
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Operations Finance Manager, the successful candidate will support the Finance Leaders in Packaging and Supply Chain in the provision of accurate and timely Management Accounts, Latest Estimates and Budgets, ensuring information is available when required to meet stakeholder needs and to support business decision making.
As a vital member of the Finance Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Compile and analyse relevant area of month end report and collate information for strategic and annual plans for area of responsibility
- Provide and analyse relevant Operational KPIs and any ad hoc analysis required
- Collate and reconcile appropriate Balance Sheet accounts to global function guidelines and report any variances.
- Ensure accurate financial information is provided for introduction of new packs/projects into the business.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers to maximise stakeholder engagement and the quality of service provision.
- Review processes on an on-going basis, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing/ implementing these with input/authorisation from the Operations Finance as appropriate.
- Review, produce and implement key financial and non-financial internal controls and procedures
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by following the link below.