Packaging Day Shift Team Leader
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
We are looking for someone to lead production shift teams to achieve on-time-in-full service performance attaining right-first-time product quality achieved safely with full compliance an in line with budget. This role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few
As a vital member of the team you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects which will include:
- To be a dedicated key contact point for all internal and external stakeholder interaction pertaining to bottling cell area of responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring the performance dashboard is accurate and the timely availability of the daily, weekly & monthly deliverables (KPI's).Monitor and lead action when required to ensure commitments against deliverables are met
- Promote, enhance and facilitate strong and positive team leader collaboration within area of cell responsibility
- Represent cell at relevant cross-functional meetings / initiatives
- Dedicated lead for NPD & other Bottling projects ensuring ownership & 2-way knowledge transfer is effective during & post project implementation
- Work with shift team leaders to develop production plans to achieve excellent service performance
- Lead on CIinitiativesin cell ensuring consistency and standardisation across all lines/shifts
- Provide dedicated support on all Audits (regulatory, compliance & customer)
- Provide management information as required for Packaging Area Leader and various PSC functions, demonstrating trend analytical capability with effective and structured business report writing competence
- Management of the cell operational cost-centre budget
We pride ourselves in embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
Ideally you should have a degree/HNC in Business Management and have a technical awareness of production facility for FMCG as well as having experience & understanding of strategic planning gained in a high volume, manufacturing environment.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the skills required, please see the success profile by following the link below.
So if you think you’re the type of rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!