Process Support Technologist
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Engineering / Technical
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Distilleries Brewer, the successful candidate will provide practical support to ensure delivery of key analytical, technical standards and project results across distilleries. Maintaining and enhancing product / process compliance and efficiency through continuous improvement to enable the business to meet and exceed customer expectations
As a vital member of the Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Maintain and enhance efficiency and quality of all areas of the distillery production through coordinated improvement plans within Technical and other departments.
- Analyse all raw materials and “in process” materials and effluent for a range of analytical parameters in accordance with standard procedures.
- Interpret production data and analytical results and, through CI techniques and effective communication, provide information on required actions to maintain process and product quality, efficiency and compliance.
- Lead technical improvement projects to enhance site performance and manage the quality, safety and compliance obligations through the KPIs
- Identify opportunities within the production process and action to reduce losses and improve performance and quality.
- Ensure research and development that may improve capability of production or provide innovation opportunities are identified and carried out drawing clear conclusions and recommendations from this work.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.