- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date
Are you able to ensure an excellent customer and marketing experience of each requirement is met whilst minimising obsolescence and stock holding costs? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
This role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be managing a variety of exciting projects from day one which will include:
- Build collaborative relationships with the Manufacturing and Spirit Teams to plan the capacity requirements for the bottling hall/Vat hall and negotiate its delivery in order to meet customer demand, including campaign planning and strategic stock management.
- Respond/manage ERP demand messages to create and maintain optimised production schedules for multiple bottling lines across all manufacturing sites, in order to meet customer demand on time and in full, whilst adhering to sku/shop order scheduling rules
- Manage master data relating to production such as operational routings, leadtimes, advanced planning Board characteristics etc. in the ERP system to reflect the capability of the bottling lines
- Liaise with the Demand teams to ensure market/customer requirements are met, whilst adhering to finished goods stock policies and targets
- Manage capacity requirements for each bottling line utilising ERP capacity planning tools for both short and long term demand (firm plus forecast), in partnership with the Demand Planning team
- Participate and represent planning on the NPD Innovations stage gate programme for the development of new/refresh brands, ensuring all Planning activities are recorded and delivered within the agreed timelines
- Accountable for managing, reporting and reviewing individual/team KPI’s and Objectives in line with agreed timelines and targets, to support the overall Company 5 year plan
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the success profile by following the link below.
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!