Production Technical Operator - Tullamore
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Production team Leader, the successful candidate will safely operate designated production hall assets and/or other production line tasks (e.g. packing) to specified quality standards in compliance with all relevant legislation.
As a vital member of the team, you will be resposible for a number of key tasks including;
- Ensure that safe working practices and quality procedures are strictly followed to ensure compliance with Irish Tax & Customs, environmental legislation, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and FEMAS requirements and to produce a safe product.
- Operate, clean and maintain production assets. Optimise asset settings to ensure repeatable, consistent and efficient performance adhering to quality standards and production schedule.
- Carry out changeovers on asset following procedures to ensure right first time start up.
- Conduct quality checks at predetermined slots in the process to ensure quality is being achieved and maintained, taking accountability to deliver excellence in our products, ensuring perfection for the customer and consumer. Take appropriate action to highlight any deficiencies in line with quality assurance programme.
- Work on own initiative to ensure prompt appropriate corrective action is taken across all tasks whenever necessary and ensure adequate recording and communication of any action taken.
- Conduct maintenance, safety checks and housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe and organised work environment.
- Be committed to delivering excellence – act as an innovator, driving change, identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Working within a high performing team culture, contribute appropriately to team meetings and support
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.