Region Marketing Associate, East
- Home Based
- Job Type
- Commercial / Sales
- Closing Date
Are you a highly creative commercial professional in the Spirits industry? Do you look to contribute to a growing global company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendrick’s Gin and Milagro Tequila? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Home-based in the IL area, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects which will include:
- supporting the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy for the Division, in collaboration with HQ Marketing team
- working with Distributor Marketing partners in the collaborative process of building brand market plans
- providing guidance in the allocation of Sales and Marketing resources in order to best achieve Division brand plans/objectives as well as build longer-term brand equity
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- minimum of 5-7 years in Consumer Products Marketing with significant exposure to brand-building activities
- significant background in the spirits and wine industry is preferred
- previous work experience in Sales and/or working with Sales teams is also preferred
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.