Regional Manager, Europe – Global Travel Retail
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Commercial / Sales
- Closing Date
Together with your direct report, you will proactively manage a wide geographical spread of customers, including one of our largest global customers. You will work in close collaboration with the diverse and fast-paced team as well as other Regional Managers as part of a matrix structure to ensure co-ordinated plans for our Global Customers.
We make some of the world’s most loved spirits brands, including: Glenfiddich, Hendrick’s, Monkey Shoulder, The Balvenie and Grants. Today we operate in over 130 countries and don’t want to stop there. This is a brilliant job opportunity for an experienced key account manager who wants to proactively contribute to our growth, make an impact and develop careers with us.
- Manage P&L to deliver the annual budget and constantly seek ways to improve ROI and profitability;
- Lead, motivate and develop the team to achieve objectives;
- Establish strong relationships and lead negotiations with the key accounts;
- Build new business through existing and new customers or routes to market;
- Deliver the pricing strategy for each brand and explore ways of generating brand value;
- Develop and activate promotion and advertising plans that build our brands and create consumer awareness;
- Build solid awareness of external market trends and identify opportunities to drive business development.
- Significant experience in a commercial role managing large & complex key accounts
- FMCG experience, ideally within luxury / premium brands
- Experience of working with international clients across multiple location
- Confident relationship builder
- Willingness to travel globally
- Commercially savvy
- GTR experience
- Experience of global GTR customers, e.g. Dufry, Heinemann, DFS
- Experience of working across UK, France, Spain, Switzerland
- Additional European language skills would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
- 38 hours per week, early finish on Friday – at 2.30 pm
- Private health insurance, life insurance, company pension scheme 4%/8% or 5%/10%
- 24 days of annual leave, 10 public holidays; opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Flexible working hours with ability to work from home on ad-hoc basis
- Access to WGS Online Business School
- Product allocation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and wellbeing programme
To apply, please email email@example.com with an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter including the following:
- Confirmation that you have the right to work in the UK
- Confirmation the notice period of your current role#
- Outline your current salary and expectations
About William Grant & Sons
William Grant & Sons is an independent family-owned company, headquartered in the United Kingdom and founded by William Grant in 1887. Today, we operate in over 130 countries and make some of the world’s most loved spirits brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendrick’s and Grants.
As a family owned business with a track record for outperforming the market, we take a long term perspective in all that we do and have big ambitions for sustainable growth.