- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Information Systems
- Closing Date
Reporting to the HMRC Compliance Leader, this role will provide high quality, security subject matter expertise and support implementation of security programs to enhance business performance across our global business. You will be responsible for the attainment and maintenance of all safety and security aspects of Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) or other relevant accreditations.
We are looking for candidates with knowledge of AEO registration and certification relating to safety and security, as well as an established membership at member level (MSyI) or fellow (FSyI) of the Security Institute.
As a vital member of the Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Develop and lead the delivery of a corporate security framework which provides operating principles, policies and processes and security risk management and provide the global business with security advice and best practice advice in respect of this.
- Ownership and maintenance of the AEO safety and security requirements to ensure accreditation and continuance of accreditations.
- Provide a risk and threat assessment processes across all sites to deliver risk reduction. And evaluate and present findings and recommendations to senior leaders.
- Embed a security culture by designing and delivering a security awareness programme and conducting security reviews and audits in line with identified risks.
- Build/maintain strong relationships with key senior stakeholders across the global business and those responsible for local security to support application of consistent company policies.
- Ownership of the outsourced manned guarding contract across the business ensuring it is fit for purpose and cost effective.
- Develop positive relationships externally with relevant government, industry bodies and local law enforcement agencies.
- Lead and coordinate investigations as necessary on security incidents and report findings and opportunities for improvement to site and senior management.
- Key contributor and stakeholder to the ongoing development and delivery of the Global Crisis Management Program.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.