Senior Brand Manager, Flor de Cana
- New York
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Are you a passionate, highly creative brand marketer in the Spirits industry? Are you looking to contribute to a growing global company with a portfolio of premium brands? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Based in our New York office, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects which will include:
- Managing the annual and long-range brand planning cycle
- Generating, assessing & recommending growth platforms
- Executing consumer communications strategies
- Executing break-through promotional programs
- Working closely with key stakeholders to influence their role in the development and execution of the brands' activities
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferable
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of progressively responsible brand management experience within the beverage/spirits industry
- An understanding of the marketing mix and key levers to impact a brand’s performance
- Experience in managing effective and positive key stakeholder relationships – agencies and field sales partners – to drive the brands agenda within the business
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.