Senior HR Business Partner
- New York
- Job Type
- Human Resources
- Closing Date
Create your legacy!
We are a global spirits company that is immensely proud of our portfolio of premium brands. We’ve got big ambitions to grow our business by taking more great brands to even more consumers across the world.
But it won’t happen by chance. We need the best people to come and work with us to make this happen!
Why not start your journey with us today and see how you can become part of a culture that provides you with the freedom and opportunity to make a difference, to your career and to our business.
- Develop, lead and implement successful people strategies in support of the delivery of the US (BBU) business objectives.
- Support the President and Manging Director, Americas and respective US senior business leaders in building high performing leaders and teams, acting as the senior HR business adviser.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of HR and Payroll & Benefit professionals to deliver the HR agenda across relevant Business Units in the US.
- Lead and provide a comprehensive, generalist HR Service in all key areas, including but not restricted to:
- Developing the Workforce and Annual Resourcing plans for the business.
Leading recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes in the areas supported.
- Supporting and advising leaders on critical employment relations matters.
- Performance management, development planning and performance improvement planning issues/processes.
- Graduate, with relevant professional qualification.
- Able to demonstrate considerable achievement in a fast paced, growing business, ideally in a consumer branded, if not luxury brand, business environment
- Extensive generalist HR experience and significant employee relations knowledge across the US markets.
- Knowledge of working in a global environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of organisational development (change management, culture development, promotion of diversity & inclusion etc.) and a practical understanding of people development tools and models.
- Track record of achievement in leading effective recruitment processes and supporting leaders on performance management matters.