Senior Marketing Finance Analyst
- New York
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Are you a curious, analytical professional looking to contribute to a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendrick’s Gin and Milagro Tequila? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Based in our Manhattan office, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects which will include:
- Review and analyze monthly brand tracker in preparation for the brand reviews
- Responsible for organizing monthly brand performance reviews for brand teams this position is accountable for
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of TPM budgets and proper use of the system with regard to contract/invoicing documentation.
- Provide summary of any risk and opportunities discussed during brand reviews
- Assist in monthly Marketing commentary
- Responsible for preparing the monthly brand performance review decks
- Review and analyze month GL activity to identify any required adjusting entries
- Maintain tracker to ensure accuracy on PO delivery dates
- Manage Month/Year end accrual process
- Provide the ERP training and support for the US Marketing / Commercial and Finance team members
- Key support for Marketing and Commercial Teams for TPM, IFS and Qlikview
- Manage the Contractual requirements for the Agency Brands, including but not limited to reporting, transfer pricing
- Manage reporting for Tuthilltown BBU
- Manage the planning for all brands position is responsible for
- Additional ad hoc finance support
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which includes:
- Accounting / Finance experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting preferred
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Good working knowledge of Financial Systems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Keen eye for data accuracy and integrity.
- Attention to detail is an essential requirement due to reports being distributed GTR wide
- ·Dynamic, confident personality to enable challenging work with the commercial teams and autonomous working when required
- Motivated team member able to drive increased integration of Commitments into business processes
- Tenacious in approach to ensure effective collection of data
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.