Senior Regional Manager, GTR
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Commercial / Sales
- Closing Date
Opening date: 22.02.2019
Closing date: 22.03.2019
We are searching for a Senior Regional Manager to join our Global Travel Retail team. You will manage and execute the Global Travel Retail strategy and maximise William Grant & Sons Premium/Luxury strategy yourself and through leading a team while working directly with the key global account and supervising/coaching the management of various other key accounts.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead, motivate and develop the account team and customers to maximise commercial opportunities and achieve WG&S brand building objectives.
- Develop relationships with the key senior customer contacts to drive and implement WG&S GTR strategies and gain support.
- Ensure development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of effective account strategies and plans in order to achieve GTR strategy and targets.
- Develop and activate annual promotion and trade marketing plans that build our brands proposition and create consumer awareness.
- Identify opportunities to build new business through existing and new customers or routes to market.
- Develop direct and indirect reports to ensure robust succession planning for key roles within the Global Travel Retail commercial team.
- Produce and execute customer sales plans to deliver targeted business results through sound financial planning, alignment of plans and processes, and prioritisation of spend to drive profitable business growth.
- Work collaboratively with WG&S Domestic teams and key internal stakeholders to ensure development of Global Travel Retail customer plans that demonstrate alignment to domestic strategy.
- Implement global pricing strategy and annual pricing plan to deliver the Brand global price ambitions across GTR key customers
- Monitor and manage P&L to deliver the annual budget and constantly seek ways to improve ROI and drive key account reviews to ensure the accuracy of forecasting both profit and investment spend.
- Identify opportunities to improve promotional spend efficiencies across core brands through a better use of data and insight and turn it in to sellable customer plans.
- Strategic sales & key account management and marketing experience within Spirits industry
- Experience of working in both Domestic and Global Travel Retail teams
- Experience of working with luxury brands in the emerging markets
- International or regional experience to cover the variety of a number of different countries and cultures
- A resilient and tenacious leader with a proven success record of managing a high-performing team Strong relationship management skills with the proven ability to network across functions and regions and influence at a senior level both internally and externally
- Analytical with strong P&L and financial awareness and excellent commercial judgement
- Strong numerical ability to identify insights from data, to turn in to tangible plans and actions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across multiple layers of organisations.
- Creative with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to build and develop the business.
- Excellent knowledge of brand building with the ability to balance commercial delivery
- Educated to a degree level
- Fluent English and a 2nd European language (Spanish would be highly advantageous)
- Masters of Business Administration
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus scheme;
- 38 hours per week, early finish on Friday – at 2.30 pm;
- Private health insurance, life insurance, company pension scheme;
- 24 days of annual leave, 10 public holidays; opportunity to buy and sell holidays.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.