Service Delivery Analyst
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Information Systems
- Closing Date
Based from our Head Office in Bellshill, this role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures:
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to system end- users, identifying and interpreting and translating User requirements, and auctioning /implementing IS interventions which support business delivery and align with IS Department operations.
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members, updating and documenting procedures and solutions. Suggest/contribute to ways of improving existing tasks and processes using current technology.
- Participate in IS projects where applicable and when resource available
- Providing 2nd & 3rd level telephone , remote or desk support, resolving calls within SLT;
- Ensure that all calls are logged in the Service Desk IT CMBD with the relevant SLT applied/fully updated in the Service Desk IT CMBD and knowledgebase solutions updated accordingly
- Engage, and establish successful relationships with, with end- users, identifying ongoing opportunities for improving the User experience and maximising customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating System Technologies, including but not limited to Windows Server, Microsoft Windows Operations System
- Understanding of a Citrix XenApp Environment
- Understanding of Device client Management tools
- Able to support a Microsoft Active Directory/Exchange/MSOffice environment
- MCP or MCSE or Mac qualified
- Knowledge of Cisco Collaboration tools and Video Conferencing technologies
- Knowledge of Networking Technologies
- Exposure to mobile technology and support
- Knowledge of Mac; OS, network capabilities and estate management
- Exposure to ITIL Frameworks
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.