Site Engineering Technician
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date
Reporting to the General Manager, this role provide technical expertise and will ensure maximum efficiency and performance from engineering assets and delivery of the engineering strategy, whilst being compliant with all relevant H&S, BRC & ISO legislation at all times.
We are looking for candidates with significant experience and knowledge of relevant area (FMCG environment, building services) and knowledge of H&S legislation. Candidates must have previous knowledge of maintaining and managing ancillary plant and building services (chilling plant, steam generation, air systems etc.)
As a vital member of the Arete team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Ensure that safe working practices and quality procedures are strictly followed to ensure compliance with HMRC, environmental legislation and ISO requirements to produce a safe product
- To provide technical support to ensure maximum efficiency from production and engineering assets, ensuring planned and corrective maintenance tasks are completed as scheduled
- Act as a quality guardian in the end-to-end production process monitoring compliance, taking accountability to deliver excellence in our products, ensuring perfection for the customer and consumer
- Manage contractors as and when required as per contractor management procedure
- Accountable for maintenance spend reporting and management.
- Input and management of service contracts across the site (production equipment, generators, gardeners etc.)
- Identification, improvement and completion of planned maintenance on bottling lines and site facilities
- Right first time execution of maintenance driven by ERP system (IFS)
- Coach luxury technical operators in asset maintenance
- To lead and support team based improvement projects and provide support to NPD / project engineering departments throughout all project stages
- Be committed to delivering excellence – act as an innovator, driving change and identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Contribute appropriately to team meetings and support the implementation of all team initiatives
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.