Site Services Estate Team Member
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Engineering / Technical
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Site Services Team Leader, this role will support the Site Services Leadership team by assisting and undertaking general estate ground maintenance duties, using team machinery to maintain and improve the appearance of the Dufftown Distillery site and also carry-out effluent plant operational and maintenance duties when required.
We are looking for candidates with the ability to drive and operate hand mowers as well as ride-on grass-cutting machinery. The Ability to drive and operate tractors and attachments would be a distinct advantage, however training can be provided.
As a vital member of the Maintenance Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Operate estate machinery in a safe and coordinated manner
- Check that all pre-use checks are carried out for all estate and effluent machinery ensuring adherence to required maintenance and health and safety standards.
- Undertake all allocated estate maintenance duties (grass cutting, weed killing, gardening, landscaping etc.) to a very high standard for the site grounds.
- Assist with site wide snow clearance.
- Contribute appropriately to team meetings and supports the implementation of team strategy, plans and continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure that all activities are completed with Health and safety at the forefront of every decision.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.