Spirit Supply Planning Administrator
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Do you have a strong background in administration/co-ordination? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Spirit Supply Planning Administrator to provide planning administrative support to Spirit Supply to ensure an efficient and effective service. Maintain and enhance process compliance and efficiency through continuous improvement to enable the business to meet and exceed customer expectation.
Based from our flagship Distillery in Dufftown, the spiritual home of our company, where our founder created the first dram of Glenfiddich 125 years ago, this role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects which will include:
- Maintain and enhance efficiency and quality of spirit and wood processing procedures within spirit supply by supporting data collation and interpretation for departmental KPIs and business reporting.
- Enter and review DRAMS transactions for efficiency and losses, support investigations of any activity.
- Review Cooperage activity and support identification and improvement of process improvement areas.
- Support improvement activity to enhance spirit supply effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities within the data handling process and support delivery of improvements.
- Support management systems in the spirit supply compliance area, namely 1509001:2010, OHSAS18001, HMRC and Spirit Verification.
It is essential you have a strong background in administration/co-ordination, are highly PC literate; MS office, access database and E-systems, ideally with experience of the whisky industry and DRAMS working knowledge.
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the skills required, please see the success profile by following the link below.