Spirit Supply Team Member
- UK & Ireland
- Job Type
- Closing Date
Reporting to the Cooperage Team Leader, this role will support cooperage operations by inspecting and sorting casks, harden casks, build ends and managing the cask compounds.
We are looking for a self-starter who has the confidence to work on their own initiative. FLT and Telehandler certificates are desirable.
- As a vital member of the Cooperage Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Ensuring Health & Safety and Welfare of self and others while carrying out operations.
- Handling full and empty casks in accordance with compliance requirements for coopering operations.
- Safe operation of all equipment in line with work instructions and risk assessments.
- Carrying out assessment checks on equipment and checks in line with company procedures.
- Cleaning and maintaining area of team responsibility to standards.
- Using and maintaining equipment responsibly and in accordance with all training and instruction.
- Actively contributing to CI and team meetings supporting and implementing team plans and driving improvements across the team.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by selecting the "download PDF" link at the top of the page.